FESTIVAL BOX OFFICE
- Online at www.calgaryundergroundfilm.org
- Box Office Line (403) 444-8315 ext. 2
- At the Door: We will have box office set up at Globe Cinema, during the festival hours. We open 1 hour prior to screenings. Debit & Credit is encouraged.
- Questions: email@example.com
$10 - Regular Priced Admission
$8 - Students, Seniors & CUFF Members (and CJSW Friends Card holders)
$40 - Online Multi-Pack (5 tickets) *For those who purchase 5-film tickets at once (buy now)
$89-99 - Festival Pass (buy now)
CUFF.Docs online offerings are geo-restricted to Alberta only.
STREAMING TIMES FOR FILMS
November 24 (opening day) online films begin at 12pm noon. Once you click on your film link, to activate the streaming, you then have 48-Hours to finish watching the film. Films beginning online mid-festival, become available at 12am the day posted, and end at 11:59pm when the streaming window is complete. DEAR MR. BRODY is the only film with a limited 48-Hour Window.
FESTIVAL BAR & FOOD
CUFF will once again be operating concession and bar upstairs at the Globe Cinema. We'll have some fun options for you this year, including products from our new beer partners Village Brewery & Eighty-Eight Brewing. Along with some specialty food items and treats.
BEER! TAPROOM SPECIAL OFFER - Eighty-Eight Brewing is offering all ticket & passholders 10% off at their taproom throughout the festival. We encourage you to stop by, visit, and pick up some treats. (or stay for a pint!)
Location: 2600 Portland St SE #1070 / Website: https://www.eightyeightbrewing.ca
CUFF Memberships get you reduced admission on all CUFF events and $1 off drinks at the festival bar. Memberships are $10 for a lifetime and can be purchased on our website, or any CUFF event. Just ask one of our staff or volunteers.
RESTRICTIONS' EXEMPTION PROGRAM
- We will be operating at 50% capacity with spacing between groups.
- We will be requiring proof of vaccination or negative test result (72-hours), plus mandatory masking in the lobby and while walking around the venue.
- Social distancing etiquette must be followed.
- Only Debit, Visa, and Mastercard will be accepted at the concession.